West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has published a notification for the recruitment of 500+ Posts for Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested candidates can fill up the Registration form till February 08, 2022.
WB NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||500+ Posts|
|Apply Start on||3rd February 2022|
|Apply End on||8th February 2022|
|Last Payment||11th February 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 50/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Govt. Jobs 2022||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
WB NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022, Direct Apply Link
Applicants who want to appear for WB NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern.
NHM WB Recruitment 2022 for 500 CHO Posts, Apply Online for WBSHFW @wbhealth.gov.in
WB NHM CHO Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Community Health Officer (CHO)
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for WB NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment.
- Candidates should have passed the Nursing Course BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing, and GNM from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates must have a registration certificate/ provisional certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC).
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Written Test (85 Marks)
- Interview. (15 Marks)
How to Apply Online for Community Health Officer (CHO)
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for WB NHM CHO Recruitment 2022. The WB NHM CHO Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 3rd Feb 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (wbhealth.gov.in)
- Click on “ONLINE Recruitment FOR CHO” (right sidebar)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration (Generate Application ID) & log in with Email Id & Password,
- Fill out the form with Basic Informations
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.