Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission [UPPSC] has published a notification for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2022. Eligible & Interested Candidates can fill up the application form and, Apply Online through the official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. till 16.04.2022. UP PCS Examination 2022 details are below. PCS Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer post Vacancy Details 2022
UP PCS Examination 2022 -Overview
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
|Name of Examination||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2022|
|Total Vacancies||– Posts|
|Notification Released||16 March 2022|
|Apply Start on||16 March 2022|
|Apply End on||16 April 2022|
|Last Payment||16 April 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 125/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 65/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-July-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|UP Govt. Jobs 2022||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2022 more detail below.
Uttar Pradesh Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for UPPSC PCS Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
UP PCS Jobs Vacancy details 2022
The details of the posts to be included in Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination carrying the pay scale as per 6th pay commission of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- to Rs. 15600-39100/ Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- are as follows:-
- Deputy Collector,
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Block Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer,
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax), District Commandant Homeguards,
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury),
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner,
- District Cane Officer U.P. Agriculture Service Group”B” (Development Branch),
- Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit (Small Industries),
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries),
- Executive Officer GradeI/Assistant Nagar Ayukta, District Basic EducationOfficer/ Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts,
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing),
- Assistant Labour Commissioner,
- Senior Lecturer DIET,
- Assistant Commissioner Industries, Statistical Officer,
- Assistant Accounts Officer, (Treasury),
- Commercial Tax Officer, District Minority Welfare Officer
- more other posts.
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh PCS Exam 2022,
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2022
- The candidates must possess a bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University up to the last date for receipt of application.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Uttar Pradesh Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2022 will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Preliminary examination (Objective Type, OMR)
- Main Examination (Written examination)
- Personality Test or Interview.
The Preliminary examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services
The examination will consist of two compulsory papers of which answer sheet be on OMR
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various
Centers of the Districts.
Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main (written) examination who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful candidates will have to fill up another application form according to instructions of the Commission and for this application.
The Main (Written) Examinations shall be conducted separately by the commission. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Main (Written) Examination and Interview.
All original certificates shall be verified at the time of the PCS Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport-size Photographs.
Physical Measurement:– Physical Measurements will be applicable according to Service Rules/requisitions, in case of availability of posts e.g. Dy. Superintendent of Police
Apply Online — UPPSC PCS Examination 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for UP PCS Examinations 2022. The UPPSC PCS Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 16th March 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@uppsc.up.nic.in/)
- Home Page >Notifications/Advertisements
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- On-Line Applications will be accepted only when the prescribed fee is deposited in the Bank up to the prescribed last date for the fee deposit.
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.