Telangana State Public Service Commission [TSPSC] has published notification and Invited Online Applications for Group-I Services by Direct Recruitment. A total of 503 vacancies will be recruited in various Sectors in Government Departments and Institutions under the control of the Telangana State Government. TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 Vacancies to be recruited, Check Official Notice PDF, Eligibility & Latest Updates Here
TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
Telangana State Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Group, I post|
|Total Vacancies||500+ Posts|
|Notification Released||14 January 2022|
|Apply Start on||–|
|Apply End on||–|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. —|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. —|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Maximum||28, 30* Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|TSPSC Syllabus||View (soon)|
|TSPSC Exam Calendar||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2022, Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for TSPSC Group 1 Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission shall issue Notification and Schedule for recruitment, expeditiously.
TSPSC Vacancy details 2022
The government hereby accord permission for filling-up up 503 vacancies in various categories under Group-I services, as shown in the Appendix to this order, through the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Audit Officer,
- Assistant Treasury Officer,
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Municipal Commissioner Gr.II,
- Commercial Tax Officer,
- Deputy Collector,
- more post
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
- Passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A candidate must hold a Batchelor’s degree.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28, 30*, 32* Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of TSPSC Group 1 Officers will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Prelims Exam (150 questions for 1 mark, 2.5 hr)
- Mains Exam (consist of 6 papers, 3hr)
- Interview (100 Marks)
How to Apply Online for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Telangana Group 1 Recruitment 2022. The TSPSC Applications Form 2021 Registration starts on 10th January 2022.
- Identity Card
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (tspsc.gov.in)
- Home > One Time Registration
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.