State Health & Family Welfare Society, Tripura has to Release notification for Requirements of 180 Community Health Officers (CHOs) (July 2022 Session) under the National Health Mission (NHM). Interested Candidates can Apply Online to Tripura NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 through the official website till 13 March 2022.
Tripura NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Post Name||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||180 Posts|
|Advt. No.||sub-V/ 12347|
|Notification Released||15 February 2022|
|Apply Start on||25 February 2022|
|Apply End on||13 March 2022|
|Last Payment||13 March 2022, 11:59 AM|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Govt. jobs 2022||View|
|Official Website||Click here|
Tripura NHM CHOs Recruitment 2022, Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for Tripura NHM CHOs Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, Experience, age limit, Call Later, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
For better supervision and monitoring of the program, there is Sub District Unit within the District Level. Community Health Officers (CHOs)
Certificate Course on Community Health for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO).
Tripura NHM CHOs Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria —CHO Recruitment 2022 NHM Tripura
Educational qualifications, work experience, and Age Limits for Tripura NHM CHOs Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/ Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)/ MSc Nursing/ Bachelor of Ayurveda (BAMS) from a recognized institute/ university.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- Work experience in the public health system. Preferably in the Primary/ Community
Health Centre level.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs) will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Competency Assessment Test (CAT)
- There will be no viva-voice.
- Candidates will be selected based on merit.
The examination will be conducted for 100 marks in the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern carrying 1 (one) each. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. The candidate will be provided with OMR Sheet for answering the questions.
After finalizing the result on Merit Basis selected candidates will be called for Counselling
Session on a scheduled date and time. In this session, documents will be verified in the original.
Apply Online —CHOs Recruitment 2022 NHM, Tripura
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Tripura NHM (CHOs) Recruitment 2022. The Tripura NHM (CHOs) Applications Form 2021 Registration starts on 25 Feb 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@tripuranrhm.gov.in)
- Home> INFORMATION >Jobs
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.