Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC] will publish a TNPSC Group-4 notification for the recruitment of 7000+ Posts for candidates from All over India. Latest Updates for TNPSC Group-4 posts Recruitment 2022 Notification. TNPSC Group-4 Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 28.04.2022.
TNPSC Group-4 Post Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Post Name||VAO & Group-IV|
|Total Vacancies||5000+ Posts|
|Advt. No.||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Start on||30.03.2022|
|Apply End on||28 April 2022|
|Last Payment||28 April 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 150/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Maximum||32* 38* Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|TNPSC Group 1, 2, 3, 4 Syllabus 2022||View|
|Exam Calendar 2022||View|
TNPSC Group-4 Posts Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022, Apply Online
Applicants who want to appear for TNPSC Group-4 Level Posts Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process (Apply), Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
TNPSC Group-2 posts Recruitment 2022 -Click here
TNPSC Group-4 Level Posts Direct Recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service,
- Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service,
- Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service,
- Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service,
- Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Non-Technical Subordinate Service
- Tamil Nadu Housing Board Subordinate Service.
TNPSC Group 4 Posts Vacancy details 2022
|Post Category||No. of Posts|
|Village Administrative Officer||274*|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||3590*+3 C/F|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||88*|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||50|
|Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||163|
|C/F||– Carry Forward Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria —TNPSC Group-4 Posts Recruitment 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for TNPSC Group-4 Posts.
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. Candidates must upload/produce documents as evidence of having studied in the Tamil medium, all educational qualifications up to the educational qualification prescribed.
- Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University & Institution.
- Applicants selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness
Age Limit (As of 01.07.2022)
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32*, 42** Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the Group-4 posts will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Written Examination (Objective Type) – 200 marks
- Interview and Records -40 marks
TNPSC Group-4 posts Selection Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, A tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced on the Commission‟s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification.
Applicants shall choose any two District Centres for writing the examination. Applicants will be allotted a venue in one of those two District Centers.
Apply Online —TNPSC Group-4 posts Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for TNPSC Group-4 Posts Recruitment 2022. The TNPSC Group-IV Posts Online Applications Form 2022 The Online Application can be submitted from 28.04.2022 till 11.59 p.m.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Passport size photo
TNPSC Group IV 2022 Application Fee
Application Fees for TNPSC Group 4 exam 2022 will be submitted during the online application process. The candidate can pay the application fee through various online payment modes Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, etc. The One-time Registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One-Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
|Main Written Examination||150/-|
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@tnpsc.gov.in/)
- Important Links >> Apply Online
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Login Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus — TNPSC Group-4 Posts
Go through the above link & check out this post “TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download“.
TNPSC 2022 Syllabus for Group-IV posts
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam CCS Exam 2022 for Group 4 Written EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) Syllabus 2022 Syllabus (soon)
CASH SECURITY (for the Post of VAO only)
- Every person appointed to the post shall pay a Cash Security of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) within a period of one month from the date on which he/she joins duty.
- Provided that a person belonging to MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs shall pay cash security of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) within a period of one month from the date on which he/she joins duty.
- Provided further that a person belonging to SCs, SC(A)s and STs shall not pay cash security.