Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment results pdf for the Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretarial Assistant & Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Posts Exam. Candidates Read Detailed Official Notification Before online Apply the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Application Form. SSC has released the SSC Calendar 2022 for all the exams, in which you can see the Examination Name, Apply Online, and Exam Date. SSC CHSL 2022 result is out Download now.
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and Data Entry Operator (DEO) post on the Official Portal of the Staff Selection Commission, @ssc.nic.in. Other information related to SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 like Educational Qualification, Apply Online Link, Salary, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and other details are provided below.
SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment – overview
Staff Selection Commission
|Post Name||LDC, JSA, PA/SA, DEO|
|Total Vacancies||4700+ Expected|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Time||1 hour|
|Negative Marking||0.50 marks for each wrong answer|
|Notification Released||01st February 2022|
|Apply Start on||01st February 2022|
|Apply End on||07th March 2022|
|Last Payment||09 March 2022|
|Correction Window||11th to 15th March 2022|
|Admit card Available||To Be Announced|
|Tier-1 Exam Date||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for the Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Data Entry Operators (DEO) Posts posts. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 is expected to release 4700+ vacancies for LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and DEO posts. SSC CHSL 2022 Total Vacancies Notifications PDF for various Posts are listed here.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Passed a 10+2
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of SSC CHSL will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Tier-1 Written Exam
- Tier-2 Descriptive Exam
- Tier-3 CPT/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website of “SSC” (@ssc.nic.in).
- Next, on the home page, select “New Users? Register Now”.
- Now you have to fill in basic details and click on the Save button.
- After registration, go to the ‘Apply’ tab on the official website of SSC and click on the ‘CHSL’ tab.
- You will get the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021 apply link, which has to be clicked.
- After clicking on the SSC CHSL vacancy 2022 link, a new window will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the basic details asked from columns 1 to 14 and upload your recent photograph, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- If you are not exempted from payment of fees then you have to use debit or credit cards, bank transfers, or e-wallets to make fee payments.
- Finally, when the application is successfully submitted, take a printout of the SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form for future use.
SSC CHSL 2022 result Direct link (above)
SSC CHSL 2022 – FAQs
The online application process for the SSC CHSL 2022 vacancy will start from 01st February 2022.
The online application for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 is active till 07th March 2022.
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy can apply online from the official website (SSC.nic.in).
SSC CHSL Exam 2022 Admit Card Likely to Come in May 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-I exam will be conducted in May 2022.