Staff Selection Commission [SSC] has published notification for candidates of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2021 – 22. Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. SSC CGL 2021 apply online. The details of the examination are as follows.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission [SSC]
|Post Name||SSC CGL (Group -B, C)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Notification Released||23 December 2021|
|Apply Start on||23 December 2021|
|Apply End on||23 January 2022|
|Last Payment||25 January 2022 23:30|
|Admit card Available||February 2022|
|Exam Date (Tier-I)||April 2022|
|Exam Date (Tier-II)||–|
|Exam Date (Tier-III)||–|
|SC / ST / OBC||0/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
SSC CGL Vacancy Details 2021- 2022
Applicants who want to appear for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & age limit, education qualification, also know the exam pattern, syllabus 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2022
A candidate must be either: a citizen of
Educational Qualifications (SSC CGL)
Assistant Audit Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university
- (OR) Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University, minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th.
- OR, Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.
All other Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates must possess Essential qualifications on or before the closing date
for receipt of online applications i.e. 23-01-2022.
Age Limit for SSC CGL Exams 2022
Selections Process of SSC CGL Exam
Selections Process of SSC CGL Examinations 2022: The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination (CBT)
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination (CBT)
- Tier-III: Written Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever
SSC CGL Exam Patterns 2022
Exam pattern For SSC CGL Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III & Tier-IV Exmination 2022.
SSC CGL Tier-I: Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Que||Max. Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour
(1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for a scribe as per
Para-7.1 and 7.2)
SSC CGL Tier-II: Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Que.||Max. Marks||Time|
(for each Paper)
English Language and Comprehension
general studies (Finance and Economics)
- Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice Questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension in Tier-I and Paper-II in Tier-II.
- In Tier-I, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- In Tier-II, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in
- Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for
each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III, and Paper-IV.
- Tier-II, Paper-I, and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
SSC CGL Tier-III: Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Que||Max. Marks||Time|
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||(Writing of Essay /Precis/Letter/Application etc.)||100||1 hour|
SSC CGL Tier – IV (Skill Test)
|In the Tier-IV, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) will be conducted.|
SSC CGL 2021 apply online
4 Step to SSC CGL 2021 applies online.
- Go to the official website (www.SSC.nic.in)
- Fill the Form On the Right Sidebar, For a new User, Click on “New User? Register Now”. If you are an existing user then Enter your “Registrations No. & Password” for SSC CGL 2021 apply online.
- Enter the Required Basic Details about yourself, Upload The Photograph & Scan Documents copy.
- Pay your Applications Fee & Take a Print. After Successful payments Compilations, you’re successfully Applied for SSC CGL 2021.