Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has published A notification for the Grade A Officer recruitment 2022 for candidates from All over India. Apply Online for Assistant Manager (Grade A) Recruitment 2022 till 24th January 2022. Phase I Exam Admit Card is available to download from the Official Website.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28150 – 55600/-|
|Notification Released||5th January 2022|
|Apply Start on||5th January 2022|
|Apply End on||24th January 2022|
|Last Payment||24th January 2022|
|Admit card Available||8th February 2022|
|Exam Date (Phase I)||20th February 2022|
|Exam Date (Phase II)||20th March 2022|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 31-December-2021)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Admit Card (Phase – I)||Download|
|Govt. Jobs 2022||View|
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details, Admit Card
Applicants who want to appear for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
SEBI Officer (Grade A) Assistant Manager Vacancy details 2022
|Steam||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Officer Group-A post Vacancy 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream, And Official Language Stream 2022
- General: Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors’ Degree in Law OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university ORCA/ CFA/ CS/ Cost Accountant.
- Legal: Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology: Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application.
- Research: Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics.
- Official Language: Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level
Age Limit (As of 31st December 2021)
- Minimum Age – Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of SEBI Assistant Manager will be conducted in the following successive Phases :
- Phase I: Online Examination (on-line screening, two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase-II: Online Examination (two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III: Personality Test or Interview.
How to Apply Online for SEBI Grade -A Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for SEBI General, Legal, Information Technology, Research, and Official Language Stream 2022. Officer (Grade A). The SEBI Officer Group-A Applications Form 2022 Registration started on 5th January 2022.
- Identity Card
- Educational Docements (200 dpi)
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (sebi.gov.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password & OTP
- Fill the Form with Basic Informations & Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.
Admit Card — Download
Candidates can download here SEBI Grade -A Recruitment 2022 Admit Card with the help of a direct link to the official website Portal. SEBI Grade -A Recruitment 2022 Admit Card has released on February 8, 2022. The SEBI (Assistant Manager) Group-A (Phase – I) exam is held on 20th February 2022. Those who have applied for SEBI Grade -A Recruitment 2022 can now download Call Letter online through the official IBPS portal.
Exam Pattern – SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Grade ‘A’ Officer
Phase I On-Line Examination:
An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be held on February 20, 2022. The exam will consist of:
|Paper 1 Examination|
|All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.|
|Paper 2 Examination|
|General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics
Legal, Information Technology & Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to the stream.
Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.