Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] has published a Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) notification for the recruitment of 400+ Posts for candidates from Rajasthan & All over India. RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now.
RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.)|
|Total Vacancies||417 Posts|
|Apply Start on||23.05.2022|
|Apply End on||21 June 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 350/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-07-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
RPSC Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for RPSC Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) Comp. Examination 2022 needs to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, the age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, and Syllabus 2022.
Rajasthan Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details 2022
|Subject||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Age Limit (As of 1st July 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
How to Apply Online for RPSC Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) Comp. Exam 2022
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Rajasthan Sr. Teacher (Sanskrit Edu. Dept.) Comp. Examinations 2022. The RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment 2022 Applications Form 2022 Registration started on 23rd May 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in)
- Home > RPSC Online > Apply Online
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with SSOID & Email Id & Password,
- Fill the Form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.