The Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] has published a notification for the recruitment of 53 Posts for candidates from Rajasthan. RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022: interested and eligible candidates would be able to apply online by the official website at @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in between 3rd February to 2nd March 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Post Name||Junior Geophysicist, Junior Hydrogeologist, Technical Assistant- Chemistry, Technical Assistant- Hydrogeology,|
|Total Vacancies||53 Posts|
|Notification Released||28th January 2022|
|Apply Start on||3rd February 2022|
|Apply End on||2nd March 2022, 12:00|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 350/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Govt job 2022||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022 (Ground Water Department)
Applicants who want to appear for RPSC Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. Apply Online, Admit Card, Results 2022.
RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant- Chemistry||4|
|Technical Assistant- Hydrogeology||36|
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for RPSC Recruitment 2022 in Ground Water Department.
- Junior Geophysicist: Candidate should have a degree in M.Sc. Geophysics or M.Tech. Electronics. 2 Years’ experience in handling geophysical equipment.
- Junior Hydrogeologist: The candidate must have done M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian Schools of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Technical Assistant- Chemistry: The candidate must have done M.Sc in Chemistry.
- Technical Assistant- Hydrogeology: The candidate must have done M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2023)
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5-10 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022 will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
- Personality Test or Interview.
Apply Online – RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Rajasthan Junior Geophysicist, Junior Hydrogeologist, Technical Assistant- Chemistry, Technical Assistant- Hydrogeology, The RPSC Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 3rd February 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- One Time Registration on SSO Portal, Create OTR profile
- Log in with Email Id & Password
- Generate Application I.D
- Fill out the form with Basic Information & Upload the Required* Documents.
- Final Summit.
- The Print.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: FAQ
When will the online applications of RPSC Recruitment 2022 start?
The online application process of RPSC Ground Water Vacancy will start from 3rd February 2022.
What is the last date to apply for RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy 2022?
The Last date to apply RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy is 2nd March 2022.