Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has published the REET 2022 notification for the recruitment of 46,000+ Posts. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers, Rajasthan Primary Teachers Recruitment 2022. Rajasthan Education Board will release answer keys set-wise and subject-wise and Result for Paper 1 and 2.
Apply Online For Level 1 & Level 2 REET Exam 2022, Fill out his/her Application form latest by 23 May 2022 midnight.
REET Exam 2022 – Overview
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)
|Post Name||Primary Teachers|
|Total Vacancies||46,500 (tentative)|
|Notification Released||11 April 2022|
|Apply Start on||18.04.2022|
|Apply End on||23.05.2022|
|Last Payment||20.05.2022, 12 PM|
|Admit card Available||June 2022|
|REET Exam Date||23th & 24th July 2022|
|General / OBC / EWS||550/-|
|SC / ST / Female||250/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|REET Syllabus 2022||View|
|Official Website||Click here|
REET Recruitment 2022, Exam pattern & syllabus Details
REET 2022 Teachers Jobs Notification:– Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has released Exam Dates for the REET 2022 to Fill 46,000 Teacher vacancies for interested candidates from all over India.
Applicants who want to appear for REET Exam 2022 for Rajasthan Primary Teachers Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, Apply Online, Admit Card, Result, application process, Eligibility Criteria & age limit, education qualification, also know the REET Exam pattern, syllabus 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for REET 2022
Level 1 (Class 1st – 5th):
- 10 + 2 of at least 50% marks are required with a two-year D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education)
- A Senior Secondary with 50% grades is required with a 4-year Bachelor of Basic Education (B.El.Ed)
Level 2 (Class 6th – 8th):
- The applicant must be at least 2 years old with D.El.Ed (diploma in elementary education).
- To apply for this position, a candidate must have completed 1 year of undergraduate studies.
- The candidate must pass class 12 with 50% total points after 12 qualifications, which is a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed).
- The eligible applicants should have completed their 12th with the required 50% aggregate marks and passed under-graduation in B.Sc.Ed B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.A. Ed
Age Limit For REET Exam 2022
The age of the candidate must be between 18 and 32 Years.
How to Apply for the REET 2022 Examination
Official Notifications for Apply Online REET 2022 Examination Form Issuing on the 18 April 2022. Easy Steps to Apply Online for REET Examinations 2022.
- Check out the Official Website (rajeduboard .rajasthan.gov.in)
- Check out the REET 2022 Website (REETRAJ2022)
- Registration & Generate Challan
- REET 2022 Online Form 2022, Apply now
- Login to the REET 2020 Portal,
- Fill in the Basic Details about Yourself & Upload the Required Documents
- Pay the Applications Fee (Rs.550)
- After Successful Payment, take the Print
Admit Card for REET 2022 – Download
Admit Card & Call later will be Released by BSER for the REET 2022 Exam. Candidates can download Admit Card for REET 2022 through the official website @REETRAJ2022.