Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a notification for Manager, Legal Officer, and Other Posts Recruitment 2022 for candidates from all over India. All eligible & interested candidates can apply online from the official website @rbi.org.in between January 15 to February 04, 2022.
RBI Group ‘B’ Recruitment 2022 -Overview
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Post Name||Manager, Legal Officer & other|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Advt. No.||1A/ 2021-22|
|Notification Released||14 January 2022|
|Apply Start on||15 January 2022|
|Apply End on||4 February 2022|
|Last Payment||4 February 2022, 6 PM|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|Exam Date||6th March 2022|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Govt Job 2022||View|
RBI Manager, Legal Officer & Various Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for RBI Officers Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
“RESERVE BANK OF INDIA – THE RECRUITMENT-PANEL YEAR 2021- FOR THE POSTS OF (I) LEGAL OFFICER IN GRADE ‘B’ (II) MANAGER- TECHNICAL CIVIL (III) MANAGER- TECHNICAL ELECTRICAL (IV) LIBRARY PROFESSIONALS (ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN) IN GRADE ‘A’ (V) ARCHITECT IN GRADE ‘A’ AND (VI) CURATOR on FULL-TIME CONTRACT FOR RBI MUSEUM AT KOLKATA”
RBI Officers Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||2|
|Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’||1|
|Architect in Grade ‘A’||1|
|Curator on a full-time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata||1|
Eligibility Criteria — RBI Recruitment 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for RBI Manager, Legal Officer Recruitment 2022
- Passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% to 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- For SC/ST and PwBD candidates, the minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor’s degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years,
Essential: At least two years experience (Legal Officer)
- Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; or
- as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation/company / State / Central Government; or
- as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of RBI Officers will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
- Personality Test or Interview.
Exam Patterns for all Post (copy link)
How to Apply Online for RBI Manager, Legal Officer, and other Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for RBI Officer Examinations 2022. The RBI Jobs Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 15th January 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (www.rbi.org.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information & Upload the Required Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.