Reserve Bank of India [RBI] has published a Medical Consultant notification for the recruitment of 14 Posts for candidates from All over India. Interested & eligible candidates Apply Online/offline through the Official Banks website @www.rbi.org.in. Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) in the Bank on Contract Basis with Fixed Hourly Remuneration, Mumbai. RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022.
RBI Medical Consultant Posts Recruitment 2022
Reserve Bank of India, RBI
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Notification Released||11th April 2022|
|Apply Start on||11th April 2022|
|Apply End on||25th April 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|Exam Date (Prelim)|
|Online Main Test (Tentative)|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs./-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. /-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-February-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Govt Jobs 2022||View|
RBI Medical Consultant Posts Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details 2022, Apply Online
Applicants who want to appear for RBI ‘Medical Consultant’ Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
RBI has announced 950 Post vacancies for RBI Medical Consultant Posts, for which graduate Candidate can apply online till March 8, 2022
RBI Medical Consultant Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria — RBI Medical Consultant Posts Recruitment 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for RBI Medical Consultant Posts.
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post-graduate degrees in General Medicine can also apply for this post.
Age Limit (As of February 1, 2022)
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Medical Consultant Posts RBI Officers will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- medical examination
candidate has to sign an agreement with the Bank before engagement of their service as a Medical Consultant (on a contract basis)
Apply Online — RBI Medical Consultant Posts Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Stape to Apply Online/offline for RBI Medical Consultant Posts Recruitment 2022. The RBI Medical Consultant Posts Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 11th April 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@www.rbi.org.in)
- Careers section >> current vacancies > Vacancies > “Recruitment for the Post of Medical Consultant Posts – 2021 (Apr 11, 2022)”
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Informations
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.
Medical Consultant Posts will draw a starting of Remuneration, duty hours
- During the period of the contract, a remuneration of ₹1,000/- per hour will be paid. Out of the monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1,000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses. No other facilities/perks will be payable to the BMC engaged on a contract basis.
- The engagement is purely on a contract basis. No superannuation benefits viz. Pension, Provident Fund, or Gratuity will be payable for the engagement. No leave, perquisites/facilities would be admissible.
- If required to attend a dispensary on any public holiday, compensation @ ₹1,000/- per hour shall be paid. Remuneration will be paid as per the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive.