Patta Chitta 2023: Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta is an online revenue land record. Patta Chitta Online Portal 2023 (eservices.tn.gov.in) was designed by the government to view the status of land ownership records. Check TN Land Records Status 2023 on Patta Chitta’s official portal eservices.tn.gov.in.
Citizens of Tamil Nadu can now retrieve past and recent information online from Patta Chitta Online Portal 2023. Chitta means area and ownership while Patta means land. This suggests that it is an online land record status view.
In this article, we have also provided step by step guide to applying online, eligibility, application status, and validity of TN Patta Chitta 2023. Citizens of Tamil Nadu can apply for Patta Chitta Online Application from the eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal 2023 sitting at home. Digitization of land records is very useful for the candidates.
View Patta Chitta Online 2023
Tamil Nadu government has launched Patta Chitta Online Portal 2023 for online land record view. Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta is available on the online portal to save the land records of Tamil Nadu state. Patta Chitta Online gets complete information about land records status Tamilnadu Tamil easily online sitting at home.
Citizens of Tamil Nadu state can apply online for Patta Chitta online portal from the official website @services.tn.gov.in. After doing online in Tamil Nadu one can start checking land records, land area, size, ownership, etc in Chitta. Check the below-related eligibility details to apply online for Patta Chitta’s registration/application on the official web portal.
Patta Chitta Online status Tamilnadu tamil
The online status for the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta application can be checked at the official website ‘eservices.tn.gov.in‘. With a certain process in the digitization country, important documents can be kept online. With the help of this, we can see our TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership and Patta Online Status Land Records status.
If you have applied online for Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta then you can get details about Chitta document ownership, size, and area of land. You can follow the steps given below to check Patta Chitta Online status Tamilnadu Tamil.
TN Patta Chitta Land Record
TS Patta Chitta Services Online Status 2023 is available at @eservices.tn.gov.in since the beginning of digitization. Citizens of Tamil Nadu will be happy to know that now there is no need for them to go to government offices, they can now do it online from home. Along with this, they can also check TN Patta Chitta Status 2023.
See More: Sarkari Yojana
Important Documents to Apply for Chitta Patta 2023
The following documents are required if you are applying online to Tamilnadu Chitta Patta 2023 land records official website:-
Sale Deed for verification: Applicants have to submit the original sale deed along with the photocopy to the Tehsildar or the concerned office.
Proof of possession: Citizens will have to submit an identity card to prove their land.
You can submit the following documents as proof of possession.
- Electricity bill
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Encumbrance certificate
What are the details provided in Patta Chitta Portal?
- Land owner’s name
- Taluk and village
- Tax information
- Land activity
- The Patta number.
- Name of the district
- Land mutation details.
- Area of the land
- Survey number and subdivision.
All services are available on Patta Chitta Portal (eservices.tn.gov.in)
- Online application for Patta Chitta
- Online status check for Pattachitta application
- Land mutation details
- Verify Patta certificate
- Verifying Poramboke land
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- View register extract
- The application method for Patta Chitta.
- No application status
- View register extract, etc.
Patta Chitta Online Ownership
Through Patta Chitta documents, information about land and revenue is obtained through Mind documents. The land is divided into two categories.
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai)
Patta Chitta Online Tamilnadu – Overview
|Patta Chitta Online status Tamilnadu tamil Land Record- Details|
|Portal Name||Patta Chitta|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Patta Chitta Status Check||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Article For||Patta Chitta, Tamil Nadu Land Records, View Patta & FMB, TN Patta View Status Check|
How to apply for Patta Chitta Online 2023 Tamilnadu?
Step by step procedure to apply online for Patta Chitta 2023 is given below:-
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Facilities Department i.e. @eservices.tn.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on the option “View Patta and FMB/Chitta/TSLR Extract”.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- On the menu of the new page, you get an option to select the information “District and Area Type Rural or Urban“.
- Now you have to select your respective urban or rural area and click on ‘Submit’.
- If you select an Urban area then “District, Taluka, Kasba, Survey Number, and Sub-division Number” will be displayed in front of you on the new screen.
- Fill in the captcha code to verify, and click on “Submit“.
- Finally, you have to pay Rs 100 application fee to check the lease document.
How To Check TN Patta Chitta Status Online?
- To check Tamilnadu Patta Chitta Status Online, you have to go to the Tamil Nadu Revenue Service page.
- On the main page of the Tamil Nadu e-District official website, you have to enter your ‘Application ID’ and “Captcha Code“.
- After that, you should click on the “Get Status” option.
- Finally, the page will provide the Patta Chitta application status on the screen.
Steps to Verify Your Patta Certificate
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta can verify the certificate online. For this, you just have to follow some steps given below. After which you can see your Patta state of mind very easily.
- Visit the official website @eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Now you click on “Verify lease” on the menu.
- Then enter ‘reference number‘
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
How Can I Change my Name In Patta Document?
- To change the name to Patta Chitta first you have to go to “Concerned Village Administration Office“.
- Now you have to ask for the name change form from the officials.
- After that, you have to fill in the mandatory details in this form.
- Now necessary documents like the sale deed, receipt, sale deed, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc. have to be attached.
- After that, you have to submit this form to the same office.
- It will take 30 days i.e. a month for the changes to be reflected.
How to View A-Register Extract?
- Visit the official website to view A-Register Extract.
- Now on the homepage, you have to select the option “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract”.
- Then click on the “View a-register extract” button from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking, a new page will open where you have to select District, Taluka, and Village.
- Now you enter the survey number and select the subdivision number.
- Then, complete the captcha authentication.
- Finally, A-registered extracts will be displayed on your computer screen.
eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta online – Important URL
|Patta Chitta Status Check||Click Here|
|Patta Chitta Online Apply||Click Here|
|Our Website||Visit Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Patta Chitta 2023 – FAQs
You have to visit the official website to get Patta Chitta online. In this article, detailed information has been given to see Patta Chitta online 2022.
To view your Patta Chitta Online Status Verification in Tamil Nadu one has to visit the official service website of the Tamil Nadu Government (eservices.tn.gov.in).
Patta Chitta service comes under the revenue department. Patta means land while Chitta means area and ownership.
TSLR Extract stands for Town Survey Land Record.
Patta means revenue record of a piece of land, whereas Chitta is a passbook/detailed copy of a registers document containing details about the property particular village, taluk, town, area, size, and ownership of the property.
Yes, of course, you can easily check the Patta Chitta E-Services of Land Records online by logging on to the official website of the Government of Tamil Nadu.