Odisha Public Service Commission [OPSC] has published an Assistant Fisheries Officer, notification for the recruitment of 177 Posts for candidates from All over India. Interested Candidate Can Apply Online for OPSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 -Apply Online from 4 April to May 4, 2022.
OPSC Asst. Fisheries Officers Recruitment 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
|Post Name||Asst. Fisheries Officer|
|Total Vacancies||117 Posts|
|Advt. No.||30 of 2021-22|
|Notification Released||30 March 2022|
|Apply Start on||04.04.2022|
|Apply End on||11.05.2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 450/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
OPSC Asst. Fisheries Officers Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for OPSC Asst. Fisheries Officer Examination 2022 needs to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, the age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
OPSC Asst. Fisheries Officer Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Asst. Fisheries Officer 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for Assistant Fisheries Officers in Odisha are all detail given below. OPSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022
- A candidate must hold a Batchelor’s degree in Fishery Sciences (B.F.Sc)
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Fisheries Officers will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
The selection for OPSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of a written examination and the Viva Voce Test.
Some Important Point
- The written examination will be of Objective type Multiple Choice Question pattern and consist of two papers
- Paper – I shall be of 400 marks with 200 questions carrying 2 marks for each question. The duration of time shall be 2:30 hours.
- Paper-II shall be of 400 marks with 200 questions carrying 2 marks for each question. The duration of time shall be two and half hours.
- The candidates who secure such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission shall be called to appear at the Viva Voce Test
- The Interview ( Viva Voce test ) shall consist of 100 marks.
Apply Online —OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Odisha Asst. Fisheries Officer. The OPSC Asst. Fisheries Officer Applications Form 2022 Registration start on 4th April 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (opsc.gov.in)
- Home > Apply Online
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill the Form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.