National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 is a Scheme of scholarship run by the Central and State Governments. NSP Scholarship List 2021-22 status can check scheme-wise through www.scholarships.gov.in. This scheme is for the poor and economically weak candidates so that they can fulfill the purpose ahead. Under National Scholarship, all students can apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, and Minority Academic Year 2021-22.
The benefit of this scheme is to those students who can pursue their further studies. The benefits of this scheme are provided by the national scholarship portal to all the candidates of the Government of India. In this article, we will give you the necessary information about the NSP scholarship list, benefits, NSP scholarship status, application process. Interested candidates read Full information before applying for NSP Scholarship 2021-22.
National Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0) has invited an online application form for the NSP Scholarship Scheme to the Students near the academic year 2021-22. The National Scholarship Scheme, students preparing for any higher examination other than LLB, B Tech, MTech, BCA, MCA, etc., are given the benefit of National Scholarship. Students applying for NSP scholarships need not pay any fee.
Check the national scholarship portal eligibility criteria for Post-Matric, Pre-Matric, and Top Class at www.scholarships.gov.in 2020-21. NSP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2021-22 can be filled from national scholarship portal 2.0 before the last date. You can go to the bottom of this article to check NSP scholarship Last Date Status Online.
NSP Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date Status Check Online ☑
|National Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Details|
|Organization Name||Central Government of India|
|Portal Name||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|NSP Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date||15 October 2021|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||18.08.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15.11.2021|
|Defective Level Verification||15.12.2021|
|Institute Level Verification||15.12.2021|
NPS Scholarship Renewal Process 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
If you want to do NPS scholarship renewal 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to National Scholarship Portal.
- On the home page of the National Scholarship Portal, you will get to see the button of login.
- On clicking the login button on the home page, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your old Application ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After login into the National Scholarship Portal, you will get to see a link to Apply for Renewal of Application 2020-21.
- You can apply for NPS Renewal by clicking on the link.
Scholarship schemes are divided into the following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
- Post – Matric Scholarship scheme/Top Class Scholarship Scheme/Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above including Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical /students studying top-level colleges such as IITs and IIMs/ students doing Technical and Professional courses, etc.
How to Apply Online For Nsp Scholarship 2021-22?
- First of all, visit the official website of “NSP” (www.scholarships.gov.in)
- After this, a link to the new registration will appear in front of you.
- By clicking on the link ‘Student Registration Form‘, first, you have to create your User ID and Password.
- Log in to the official site in Academic Year 2021-22 by entering your new user ID and password.
- Now select the state and apply for pre-matric or post, scholarship.
- Enter your name and select the option of the scholarship scheme.
- You get to see the form of Fresh Student Registration Academic Year 2021.
- Fill all your personal information in this
- You have to click on the Registered button.
- Now the document has to be uploaded.
- You Finally submit your application by uploading the supporting document.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of the “NSP Scholarship 2021-22” application form for future reference.
NSP Scholarship 2021-22 Scheme Required Documents
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar number
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Educational documents
|NSP Login||Click Here|
|ExamMedia Home||Click Here|