CSC Registration 2023: New CSC Online Registration, CSC Status Check, Digital Seva New CSC Apply & Login is available on the official website @register.csc.gov.in. TEC certificate has been made mandatory for doing new CSC registration online in 2023-24. Complete details on all important points about the CSC New Registration process 2023 are explained here in detail.
An entrepreneur who wants to create his own Digital Seva New CSC Apply, then he will first have to do New TEC Registration on the official web portal of Common Service Center (CSC). Anyone can open their CSC Digital Seva Kendra after applying for CSC registration online. Complete information about new CSC registration 2023, benefits, the application process, purpose, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc. is provided.
New CSC Registration 2023
To open CSC Digital Seva Kendra, you have to do New CSC Registration Apply Online 2023 on its official website @register.csc.gov.in. The full form of ‘CSC’ is Common Service Center or Jan Seva Kendra which is one of the projects of the Digital India program. New CSC Registration Online 2023, CSC Vle Registration New Portal, CSC Login ID @register.csc.gov.in. The age limit of the applicant should be 18 years or more to apply for CSC Online Registration 2023.
Citizens across the country can now apply online for CSC Digital Seva Kendra. If you want to give New CSC Online Application then step-by-step details are given below. Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate No. The certificate is mandatory if you want to apply online. Now in digital times, it is easy to open your own CSC center.
CSC Login 2023
Want to log in after doing the “New CSC registration” online in 2023 then follow all steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official portal @register.csc.gov.in.
- Now enter your 12-digit CSC ID.
- After this select FINGERPRINT or IRIS in Select Modality.
- Enter the captcha to log in to Apna Digital CSC ID.
- Now you can check consent.
- Finally, proceed by clicking on submit.
What are the documents required for CSC registration?
While doing new CSC registration, you will need the following documents as mentioned below:
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Proof of Identity Aadhar card, PAN card
- Residence Address Proof
- Bank account details
- 10th Pass mark sheet
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Who is eligible for CSC registration?
- The applicant’s age limit should be 18 years or more.
- The applicant opening CSC Digital Seva Kendra must be a citizen of the same area.
- 10th pass from any recognized board as minimum education qualification.
CSC Application Type 2023 – Latest Update
- CSC VALE
- SHG (Self-Help Group)
- NULM SHG
CSC Registration 2023 – Overview
|CSC Registration & Login Details|
|Name of Schemes||CSC (Common Service Center) 2023|
|Started by||Central Govt Schemes|
|Agency||National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)|
|Launched By||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Working Area||All Over India|
|Online Registration Fee||No Registration Fee|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Application Start||Available Now|
|Objective||To Provide Various Kinds of Online Services|
|Begin date of registration||Available Now|
|Last date of registration||Not yet Declared|
|CSC Registration, Login & Status – Important URL|
|New CSC Registration Online 2023||Click Here|
|CSC Online Login||Click Here|
|CSC Registration Status Check||Click Here|
|Our Website||Visit Now|
|Official Websiteemail@example.com. gov.in|
How can I apply for CSC Registration Online 2023?
- For ‘New CSC Online Registration 2023′ first of all, you need to visit the official portal of CSC @register.csc.gov.in.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- At the top of the homepage, you will have to click on the “Apply” button.
- After that click on the “New Registration” button.
- After going to New Registration 2023, the option to select the application type for enrollment will come from the drop-down menu.
- Here you have to select “CSC VLE”.
- After this, the number of the TEC certificates has to be entered.
- Now you have to enter your active mobile number.
- After that enter the captcha displayed on the security key screen.
- Finally, click on submit to proceed.
- An OTP password will be received on your mobile, which has to be verified.
- Now you will also verify your email id.
- After this, you have to enter the Aadhar number.
- Select the authentication type and click on the “Submit button” after filling in the captcha code.
- After that choose the gender and enter your date of birth.
- Now you have to select State / District / Rural / Urban / Urban.
- An authentication option will appear which can be done through IRIS Scan, Fingerprint Scan, or One-time Password.
- Now you have to fill in the Captcha and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button you have to fill in all the personal details.
- After that, the geotagged images of the location and centers of the CSC Gram Panchayat have to be uploaded.
- Finally, you have to click on the “Submit” option.
- After submitting your “CSC VLE” Registration will be done successfully.
- After this, you will get the “CSC VLE Registration” Application Reference Number.
- You can easily register for CSC by filling in all the requested information in the same way.
CSC Registration Application Status Check
- One has to visit the official portal of CSC @register.csc.gov.in.
- After this, you have to click on Check Application Status in the applicable option.
- Now you will see a field to enter your CSC Application Reference Number.
- After that enter the application reference number and fill out the captcha.
- Now proceed by clicking on the submit button.
- Thus, you can see your CSC Registration Application Status on the screen.
System requirement for CSC
- Printer / Color Printer.
- Web Cam / Digital Camera.
- CD / DVD drive.
- At least 120 GB hard disk drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM.
- 4 Hours Battery Backup / With Portable Genset.
CSC Online Registration 2023 – Objective
- Digi Pay – AePS
- Aadhaar Services
- Sanitary Napkins
- Digital Seva Kendra (DSK)
- Railway Ticketing (IRCTC)
- Help Desk
- Ticker Generation
- Passport Applications
- LED MMU
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
- Health Care Services
- Skill Development
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
How can I get my CSC ID and password after registration?
After registration enters your CSC ID and Password in the official portal i.e. @register.csc.gov.in. For information, let us tell you that you will get a CSC ID and password through the TEC certificate number.
CSC New Registration Helpline Number 2023
If you have any problem or complaint with CSC Registration then please write to the help desk or contact 011 4975 4923, 011 4975 4924.
CSC Registration 2023 – FAQs
How can I open my own CSC center?
If you want to open a CSC center then you have to apply for New CSC Registration online. Read this article for more details.
How to do CSC Registration?
Open the CSC Portal register.csc.gov.in. Click on the link of New CSC Registration 2023. Select the Authentication option from IRIS/Finger Print/One Time Password. Fill in the personal details. Upload the geo-tagged image of the centers. Finally, click on submit button.
How to check csc irctc registration status?
Visit the official portal of CSC. Enter 'CSC Application Reference Number'. After that click on submit button. Now your CSC Application Status will appear on the screen.
Who can register for CSC online?
Citizens of India's age limit should be 18 years and above to do CSC Online Registration 2023.
How long does CSC registration take?
After doing CSC registration online one has to wait for 3 to 4 days to get the TEC certificate.
What is CSC Registration Fee?
No Registration Fee.
What is the benefit of CSC center?
There are many benefits to the citizens of the CSC center. It provides services to the private and social sectors. Its objective is to provide direct and indirect employment opportunities to the educated youth.
My name is Pavneesh Yadav and I apply CSC but any issues with my online id my application number is 3967903669573980 and I pay 1500.00 rs pls update my status
phone no 70189-6**89
email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Pavneesh Yadav,
your application is under review. You will receive the updates on the registered email address once your application is quality checked.
You can check by entering your APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 3967903669573980 on the official website https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status.