Jharkhand JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023, Latest New Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers PDF Download in Hindi/English: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the Latest Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF for the candidates who are going to appear in the JSSC Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Supply Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Planning Assistant Exam 2023.
Candidates who have applied online for @jssc.nic.in Jharkhand SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level 2023 Exam or are thinking of doing so. They can download the latest JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF. Here we have provided the JSSC CGSCE Pre & Mains Exam Syllabus 2023-24, Exam Pattern & New Questions Paper. When you prepare according to the JSSC CGL New Syllabus 2023 and exam pattern then you will get good marks in the JSSC CGL 2023 exam.
JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF – Overview
|JSSC Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Exam Name||JSSC CGL 2023|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Supply Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Planning Assistant|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 Status||Available Now|
|Questions Type||Objective Type|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
|Marking Scheme||3 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|JSSC Syllabus Hindi & English PDF||Click Here|
|JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 in Hindi||Click Here|
|JSSC Exam Calendar 2023||Click Here|
|Our Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Jharkhand JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF
Reasoning and Mental ability
JSSC CGL Prelims Exam New Pattern 2023 – Overview
|General Science||20||60||2 hours|
|Reasoning and mental ability||20||60|
- JSSC CGL 2023 preliminary exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- JSSC CGL Prelims Objective-type questions will be asked.
- After passing the preliminary examination will be eligible to take the main examination.
JSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject||Name of Paper
|Language||Paper 1||120||360||2 hours|
|Selected language or regional language||Paper 2||100||300||2 hours|
|General knowledge||Paper 3||150||450||2 hours|
- The candidates who will appear in the JSSC CGL Mains Exam will be of 2 hours for each paper.
- JSSC CGL Mains Exam will be conducted in the form of 3 papers.
- JSSC CGL Mains Paper 1 consists of one language paper.
- Jharkhand SSC CGL Mains Paper 2 consists of one regional or selected language paper.
- JSSC CGL Mains Paper 3 consists of General Knowledge.
How to Download JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023
- You can download the New JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF released on the official website.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- The option of Downloading the Latest JSSC CGL Syllabus New Pattern will be found in the right colon of the home page.
- On clicking the New Jharkhand SSC Syllabus 2023 link, the syllabus will be displayed in front of you in the PDF file.
- You can see the syllabus of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Exam 2023 Various Post.
- Make sure to save the JSSC Latest new CGL Syllabus 2023 PDF for exam preparation.
Jharkhand SSC CGL Selection Process 2023
JSSC CGL Recruitment is based on two phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
JSSC Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Jharkhand JSSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) New Syllabus 2023 PDF will be available on the official website of @jssc.nic.in.
You should prepare for the JSSC CGL Exam 2023 keeping in mind the JSSC Official Syllabus 2023.
JSSC CGL 2023 Prelims Exam Syllabus consists of General Studies, General Science, General Mathematics, General Mathematics, Reasoning, Mental Ability, and General Knowledge about Jharkhand, Subjects.
JSSC Combined Graduate Level CGL consists of two stages 1. prelims, 2. mains.
There will be a total of 120 questions in the JSSC CGL Prelims Exam 2023.
Candidates having educational qualification and age between 21-35 years are eligible.
There is a total of two stages in the JSSC CGL exam the first exam is preliminary and the second is the main exam. The JSSC CGL Prelims Syllabus consists of 5 sections whereas the main exam consists of 3 papers of 2 hours each of Language, Regional & Tribal Language, and General Knowledge.
The CGL recruitment is conducted every year by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
The best language for JSSC CGL includes Oriya, Bhojpuri, Sadri, Urdu, Angika, Bengali, Khortha, etc.
JSSC CGL Prelims Exam 2023 will be 360 Marks.