Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has released JRHMS Recruitment 2022 notification pdf for the AYUSH Medical Officer, Block Programme Manager, Block Accounts Manager, Dental Surgeon, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant, Panchkarma AYUSH Medical Officer, Panchkarma AYUSH Technician, OT Technician & Other Posts. Candidates Read Detailed Jharkhand health department Official Notification Before online Apply the JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Application Form. Eligible candidates can apply for the JRHMS Various Post on the Official Portal of the National Health Mission (NHM), Jharkhand, @jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. Other information related to JRHMS Jharkhand gov in vacancy 2022 like the number of vacancies pay scale, Selection Process, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and other details are provided below.
JRHMS Recruitment 2022- Overview
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Total Vacancies||1141 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Released||23rd February 2022|
|Apply Start on||23rd February 2022|
|Apply End on||14th March 22022|
|Last Payment||14th March 22022|
|Admit card Available||Update Soon!|
|Exam Date||Update Soon!|
|General / OBC / EWS||Not Specified|
|SC / ST / Female||Not Specified|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022) Maximum|
|OBC (BC-I & BC-II)||37 Years|
|Female Unreserved||38 years|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
JHRMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
National Health Mission (NHM), Jharkhand has invited applications for Various posts. A total of 1141 vacancies are released by JRHMS for the post of AYUSH Medical Officer, Dental Assistant, Paramedical Worker & Other Posts. JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies Notifications PDF for Various Posts are listed here. Below is the list of a total of 1141 posts of JRHMS Jharkhand gov in Vacancy 2022.
JHRMS Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF
|Block Accounts Manager||18|
|Block Programme Manager||21|
|Public Health Manager||34|
|AYUSH Medical Officer||323|
|Paramedical Worker & Other Posts||361|
Eligibility Criteria for JRHMS Jharkhand Vacancy 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for NHM Jharkhand Vacancy 2022 are given below.
- 10th/12th/Degree from the recognized institution.
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management with specialization in Rural Development.
- Educational Qualifications are different for various posts, see the official Notifications from the link given above.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Maximum Age – 35-40 Years
- CBT (Computer-based Test)
- Online Written Examination
How to Apply Online for JRHMS Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website of “JRHMS” (jrhms.samshrm.com).
- After clicking, the “Apply Now” button will appear in front of you.
- After clicking on Apply, you will get the option of New Registration.
- The registration form will open which has to be filled in carefully and finally you have to click on submit button.
- In the second step, you have to apply to JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Online.
- You have to go to the home page again and log in by clicking on Already Registered.
- After login, all the basic details asked have to be filled and photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents have to be uploaded.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout of the JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Application Form for future use.
JRHMS Jharkhand gov in Vacancy 2022 – FAQs
When will the JRHMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online start?
JRHMS Recruitment 2022 online application process will start from 23rd February 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for JRHMS Jharkhand gov in vacancy 2022?
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 the last date is 14th March 2022.
How many vacancies are there in NHM Jharkhand recruitment 2022?
There are 1141 vacancies in NHM Jharkhand 2022 recruitment.
How to apply for JRHMS Jharkhand gov in vacancy 2022?
JRHMS Jharkhand gov in vacancy 2022 can apply online from the official website (jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in).