Join Indian Navy has published a notification for the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test for the post of Tradesman Skilled (01/2022) Recruitment 2022 candidates from All over India. Interested candidates can Apply Online between march 18 — 31st March 2022.
Tradesman Skilled Recruitment (01/2022)
Join Indian Navy
|Post Name||Tradesman Skilled (01/2022)|
|Total Vacancies||1531 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900- 63200/-|
|Notification Released||19 February 2022|
|Apply Start on||18th March 2022|
|Apply End on||31st March 2022|
|Last Payment||31st March 2022, 5PM|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 450/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Govt. Jobs 2022||View|
|Official Website||Click here|
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment (01/2022) Jobs Vacancy Details 2022, Apply Online
Applicants who want to appear for Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
Indian Armed Forces has released Indian Navy Group C Notification 2022, Tradesman Skilled Recruitment (01/2022 batch).
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Nature of Duties / Job Profile:
Indicative duties related to the post is as follows:
- Working in production / maintenance of shop/ship/submarine
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the section/unit
- Carrying of files and other papers within the office area.
- Photocopying, sending/ receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- Other non-clerical work like a diary, dispatch, etc including on computer
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the section/unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Cleaning of building, fixture, etc.
- The dusting of furniture etc.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by a superior authority
Tradesman Skilled Recruitment (01/2022) Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria —Tradesman Skilled Recruitment (01/2022)
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for Join Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2022.
- Passed 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- ITI Certificate any recognized Institute.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
Apply Online — Tradesman Skilled (01/2022)
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Odisha Civil Services Examinations 2021. The OPSC CSE Applications Form 2021 Registration start on 10th January 2022.
- Identity Card
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@joinindiannavy.gov.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Informations
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit
- Take the Print.