Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board [JKSSB] has published a Panchayat Secretary notification for the recruitment of 1395 Posts for candidates from All over India. Interested Candidates can apply Online for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 in Rural Development & Panchyati Raj.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Total Vacancies||1395 Posts|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Advt. No.||03 of 2022|
|Apply Start on||6th June 2022|
|Apply End on||6th July 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 400/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for SSC CGL Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, the age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, and Syllabus 2022.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A candidate must hold a Batchelor’s degree.
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Panchayat Secretary will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type
- Multiple-choice questions
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply Online for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary 2022. The JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Applications Form 2022 Registration start on 6th June 2022.
- Identity Card
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@jkssb.nic.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill the Form with Basic Informations & Upload the Required Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.