Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission [J&K PSC] has published a notification for the post of Assistant Professor. JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. Candidates can fill application form till 27th January 2022.
JKPSC Assistant Professor 2021- Overview
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||136 Posts|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Advt. no.||15 PSC (DR-P)|
|Notification Released||23 December 2021|
|Apply Start on||28 December 2021|
|Apply End on||27 January 2022|
|Last Payment||27 January 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|SC / ST / OBC||500/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Official Website||Click here|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021, Details
Candidates who want to appear for JKPSC Assistant Professor need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & age limit, education qualification, also know the exam pattern, syllabus 2022 for JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021.
Eligibility Criteria of JKPSC Assistant Professors
JKPSC Vacancy 2021, Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor posts.
Educations Qualifications (Assistant Professor)
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks [ 50 % excluding any grace marks Scheduled Caste ]
- The candidate must have cleared NET / SLET / SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR / AIU.
- The candidate who is, or has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission ( Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree regulations ), 2009.
Age limit as of 1st January 2022
How to Apply For JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021
While filling the online application form the applicants are requested to upload the documents as per the details given below:
- Date of birth certificate (Secondary School / Matric Certificate)
- Domicile Certificate of the UT of J & K
- Graduation Degree along with consolidated Marks Card(s) up to 5 IVs.
- PG Degree certificate along with Consolidated marks card
- NET / SET / SLET / P.hd (one of the three is Mandatory).
Easy way to Apply Online
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link ” One Time Registration ” or click on the Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- Fill in personal information, Educational qualification & Address.
- Scan and Upload Photograph (20kb jpeg, jpg) and required Documents
- pay our Applications fee
- After Successful Payments, Take a Print.
that’s All done.