Indian Oil Corporation Limited [IOCL] has published a notification for Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2023. (IOCL-Western Region) Apply Online for IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022, The last date to fill out the online application form is 15th February 2022, 05.45 PM.
IOCL Technician Recruitment 2022 —Overview
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL
|Post Name||Trade/ Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||570 Posts|
|Apprenticeship Training||1 Year|
|Notification Released||14 January 2022|
|Apply Start on||15th January 2022|
|Apply End on||15th February 2022|
|Last Payment||15th February 2022, 05.45 PM|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 450/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & Net Banking|
|Age Limit (As of 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||View|
IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, the age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Vacancy Details 2022
|Western Region (MD)||No. of Posts|
|Dadra Nagar & Haveli||4|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications and Age Limits for IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades).
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with 3 (Three) Year Diploma ITI in Related trades.
Age Limit (As of 31 January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Trade/ Technician Apprentice will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
The Online Written Test will comprise 100 questions and shall be of 90 minutes duration & would mainly comprise objective type multiple choice (MCQ) questions. The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
The Online written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic /Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Apply Online — IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for IOCL Trade/ Technician Apprentice Examinations 2022. The Trade/ Technician Apprentice Applications Form 2021 Registration starts on 15th January 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@www.rectt.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information & Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.