The Indian Navy has published an SSC Executive (Information Technology) notification for the recruitment of 50 Posts for candidates from All over India. Indian Navy SSC Executive (IT) Recruitment 2022, Interested & Eligible Candidate Apply Online Between 27 January To 10th February 2022.
Indian Navy SSC Executive (IT) Recruitment 2022
The Indian Navy
|Branch/ Cadre||SSC Executive (IT)|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Notification Released||27th January 2022|
|Apply Start on||27th January 2022|
|Apply End on||10th February 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||–|
|SC / ST / Female||–|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
Indian Navy SSC Executive (Information Technology) Vacancy Details 2022
Unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (IT) entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for SSC Executive (Information Technology)
- Passed a 10th & 12th exam (minimum 60% marks in English) from a recognized board.
- qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks,
in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid
for the selection process at any stage ):-
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence), or
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Born Between 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B Tech: For candidates who have completed or are in the final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme: For candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in
final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% of marks by sending an email at the address [email protected].
- Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- A merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks.
Apply Online — Indian Navy SSC Executive (IT) Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Civil Services Examinations 2021. The OPSC CSE Applications Form 2021 Registration starts on 27th January 2022.
- Identity Card (Aadhar)
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Unmarried men and women can apply for the posts on joinindiannavy.gov.in