Join Indian Coast Guard (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) has published a notification for the Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union Recruitment 2022. Apply Online for Navik, Yantrik Indian Coast Guard from 4 January to 14 January 2022.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Overview
JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD
|Post Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Total Vacancies||322 Posts|
|Pay Scale||47600/- (Pay Level 8)|
|Notification Released||14 January 2022|
|Apply Start on||4 January 2022|
|Apply End on||14 January 2022 5:00 pm|
|Last Payment||14 January 2022|
|Admit card Available||March 2022|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
|General / OBC / EWS||250/-|
|SC / ST||–|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||OBC-3Y, SC/ST-5Y|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|All Govt. job||Check|
|Official Website||Click here|
Indian Coast Guard (Navik, Yantrik) Recruitment 2022, Details
Applicants who want to appear for Indian Coast Guard (Navik, Yantrik) Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & age limit, education qualification, also know the exam pattern, syllabus 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board
recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years.
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates
- Navik(DB): Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Note: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Indian Coast Guard (Navik, Yantrik) Vacancy details 2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy = 322 post
- Navik – 295 post
- Yantrik – 27 posts
Indian Coast Guard Selection Procedure
The selection of recruits is based on an all-India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV.
- Stage-I: –Written Examination (CBT)
- Stage-II: Physical Fitness Test
- Stage-III: Final Medicals at INS Chilka
- Stage-IV: merit as per the vacancies
Apply Online for Navik, Yantrik posts in Indian Coast Guard 2022
Easy way to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Navik, Yantrik posts.
- Candidates are to log on to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with an E-mail ID/mobile number.
- Scan Required* Documents to be uploaded in the application.
- required to pay an examination fee of Rs. 250/
- Take Print out.