HSSC Various Post Result 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification of Advt No15/2019 Various Post Result 2021 for the candidates. HSSC has declared the Various Post Result on the official website. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission had conducted the exam for Various posts from 16 – 25 July 2021. The date for downloading HSSC 15/2019 admit card was till 11 July 2021. Read this post to know complete details about Hssc’s various post-Sarkari results. Through this article, you will know how to download and check the result. Stay with us to get information related to the job.
Apart from the official website of Advt 15/2019 Various Post Result 2021, candidates can also check their results online through Exammedia. in the portal. With this, you can get here latest complete information about better-Expected Cutoff Marks, Merit List for Govt Jobs here. You can easily download the HSSC Various Post Result through the link given below.
HSSC Various Post Result 2021 Date Notification
|HSSC various post-Sarkari result Details|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Exam Name||Haryana HSSC Various Post Exam|
|Result||HSSC Various Post Result|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam|
HSSC Various Post Result 2021: Important Dates
|Exam Date||16 July 2021 – 25 July 2021|
|Result Date||09 September 2021|
|Result Time||04.00 AM|
HSSC Advt 15/2019 Various Post Result Download Online
Candidates can check the result of various post recruitment 2019 through online mode. You must have Registration No/Login ID and DOB/Password of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Exam.
How To Check HSSC various post-Sarkari result 2021 Online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of “Haryana Staff Selection Commission” (www.hssc.gov.in).
- Then Further you have to click on the link “HSSC Advt. No.15/2019 Various Post Result Date 2021” on the home page.
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in your Registration No/Login ID And DOB/Password.
- After clicking the submit button your “Post Result” will open.
- You can print/save the “HSSC Various Post Result” for future use.
|Result Check||Click here|
|ExamMedia Home||Click here|