High Court of Gujarat has released a notification for the recruitment of a Civil Judge (219 Posts). Gujarat Civil Judge (High Court) Recruitment 2022 –Apply Online between February 3 to March 2022 from the official website portal @gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT, AT SOLA, AHMEDABAD
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||219 Posts|
|Apply Start on||3rd February 2022|
|Apply End on||2nd March 2022|
|Last Payment||2nd March 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|Preliminary Examination Date||15th May 2022 (Sunday)|
|Main Written Examination||17th July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview)||9th October 2022 (Sunday)|
|SC / ST / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 02.03.2022)|
|Maximum||35, 38* Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
Civil Judge (High Court of Gujarat) Recruitment 2022, Jobs Vacancy Details 2022, —Apply Online
Applicants who want to appear for Gujarat Civil Judge Examination 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
Civil Judge (High Court of Gujarat) Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Regular Vacancies Total||219|
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judge Recruitment 2022, Gujarat
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022, Gujarat.
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India
- Will have to pass the vernacular (Gujarati) language proficiency test.
- must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of an Online Application.
- Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
As on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 3 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judge (High Court of Gujarat) will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
- Main Written Examination,
- Vivavoce (Oral Interview) Test
Apply Online — Civil Judge (High Court) Recruitment 2022, Gujarat
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Gujarat Civil Judge (High Court) Recruitment 2022. The High Court Civil Judge Applications Form 2022 Registration started on 3rd February 2022.
- Identity Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website Portal (https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/)
- Job Application >> Apply Now
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Informations & Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Confirm Application
- Take the Final Print.