National Testing Agency [NTA] has released a notification and invited an online Application for GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022. Candidates can apply Online for GAT-B 2022 or BET 2022 or both through the official website @dbt.nta.ac.in. The entrance exam for Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2022 and Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2022. GAT-B 2022 and BET 2022 NTA Examination Admit Card Download- Direct Link.
GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Exam Name||GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022|
|Notification Released||11 March 2022|
|Apply Start on||11 March 2022|
|Apply End on||31 March 2022|
|Last Payment||31 March 2022 11:50 PM|
|Exam Date||23 April 2022|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 600/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Admit Card (new)||Download|
|JEE main 2022||Click here|
|Govt. Jobs 2022||View|
|Official Website||Click here|
NTA GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022 Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for NTA GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022 Examination 2022 need to know about the Exam Date, Admit Card, Application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
|What is GAT-B 2022
Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B) is an All-India Entrance Examination to test the eligibility of bonaFide Indian nationals for admissions to DBT-supported Post Graduate programs in Biotechnology and allied areas, at Participating Institutions / Universities in India.
|What is BET 2022
Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) is the national qualifying examination for the award of Doctoral Research Fellowships under the DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) Program. BET is an All-India computer-based examination (CBT) that is held once every year.
Available Sheet details 2022
|Category||No. of Sheet|
Eligibility Criteria for GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B) and, Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) and Both exams.
- A candidate who has either appeared or is due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree is eligible to apply for GAT-B 2022,
- Bachelors (B.E./ B.Tech./M.B.B.S) and Masters (M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.VSc./M. Pharm./ Integrated M.Sc./ M.Tech.) in any the discipline of Biotechnology, Life Sciences such as Biomedical, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Botany, Chemistry, Computational Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Zoology or any other allied areas of Biology/Life-Sciences with 60% marks, (SC/ ST- 55%)*.
Age Limit (As of the last date of application)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years (BET)
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022 will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
Apply Online — GAT-B 2022 & BET 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology (GAT-B) and, Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET). The NTA GAT-B & BET Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 11th March 2022.
- Govt. Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (dbt.nta.ac.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password,
- Fill out the form with Basic Information & Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.
Admit Card —Download
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on the Date, timing, and examination, as indicated in their BET, Admit Card. NTA has notified GAT-B and BET 2022 candidates of their exam centers for the examination 2020.
Qualified candidates of GAT-B 2022, admitted to DBT supported Post Graduate programs in Biotechnology and allied areas, at Participating Institutions/Universities in India will be paid stipend as under:
- M.Sc. Biotechnology & Allied Areas – Rs.5000/- per month
- M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology – Rs.7500/- per month
- M.Tech. / M.V.Sc. programs – Rs.12000/- per month