The National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences [NBEMS] has released a Notification for FMGE 2022. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE 2022) Registration started on 15 March 2022, Register & Apply Online for FMGE 2022 Entrance Exam before September 29 at 11:55 pm.
FMGE Screening Test 2022
National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences (NBEMS)
|Exam Name||FMGE 2022|
|Session||2022 – 2023|
|Advt. No.||FMGE June 2022|
|Notification Released||9th September 2022|
|Apply Start on||9th Sept 2022|
|Apply End on||29th Sept 2022|
|Last Payment||5th Oct 2022 11:55 PM|
|Admit card Available||28th Nov 2022|
|Exam Date||4th Dec 2022, 7:00 AM|
|Result Date||30th Dec 2022|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 7080/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 7080/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|NEET-PG 2022||Click here|
FMGE 2022, Screening Test, Information Bulletin June Details 2022
The FMGE-Screening Test has been introduced through the Screening Test
Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.
Applicants who want to appear for NBEMS FMG Examination 2022 need to know about the application process, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, and also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has been entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the Screening Test as per Screening Test Regulations 2002.
Eligibility Criteria —FMGE 2023
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2022: Educational Qualifications & Age Limits
He / She is a citizen of India or an Overseas Citizen of India. If you are a citizen of
any country other than India or Nepal and not an OCI, you are NOT eligible to apply for FMGE 2022.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification.
- Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification.
The Competitive Examination for FMGE 2022 June/ Dec will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
Scheme of FMG Examination
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) shall conduct the FMGE June 2022 on 4th June 2022 on a Computer-Based Platform at various test centers across the country. Candidates will be informed regarding their test venue through the admit card.
Some Important Points
- The examination consists of one paper,
- comprising 300 multiple choices,
- Test delivered using computer
- single correct response questions in English language only,
- delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
- Part – I (9:00 AM – 11:30 AM)
- Part – II (2:00 PM – 04:30 PM)
- no negative marking
- having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination.
- no restrictions on the number of attempts
- Once a candidate qualifies for the FMGE, he or she shall not be eligible to take the FMGE again.
Apply Online —FMGE 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination FMGE 2022. The Application for FMGE June 2022 session can only be submitted online through the NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in Registration starts on 15th March 2022.
- Identity Card
- Proof of Citizenship
- Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@nbe.edu.in)
- Home > FMGE > June 2022
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit
- take the Print.
How can I Download FMG Examination 2022 Admit Card?
Admit Cards for FMG Examination shall be available to download at NBEMS’s official website from 27th May 2022 onwards. and also Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts.
The admit cards for FMGE June 2022 have been made live on the NBEMS website. Candidates can download the same using their login credentials.