CISF ASI Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published CISF Recruitment 2022 notification for the Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates Read Detailed Official Notification Before Applying the CISF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Form. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force, cisf.gov.in. Other information related to CISF SI Recruitment 2022 like Apply Online Link, Educational Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Age Limit, Syllabus, and other relevant details is provided below sections.
CISF ASI Recruitment 2022 -Overview
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Post Name||Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|Total Vacancies||647 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||UP TO ₹64,109|
|Notification Released||27th December 2021|
|Apply Start on||27th December 2021|
|Apply End on||5th February 2022|
|Last Payment||5th February 2022|
|Admit card Available||–|
|General / OBC / EWS||No Fee|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||No Fee|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 15-febuary-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
CISF SI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
All CISF ASI Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies Notifications for Sub Inspector Vacancies are listed here. The total vacancies notified by CISF for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector through CISF Examination 2022 are 647. The vacancy details given in CISF Recruitment 2022 category-wise are provided below.
- Applicants should possess Graduation
- Aspirants Candidates must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Candidates should have completed 5 years of regular service including basic training in the grade.
Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy Details 2022
CISF Recruitment Application Fees
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/ Female/ Ex-serviceman||No Fee|
|All other categories||No Fee|
- Checking of Service Records
- Written exam
- Physical Standard test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Final Merit List
How can I apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, you visit the official website of “CISF” (www.cisf.gov.in).
- Then Click on CISF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Online.
- Now you click on CISF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Form link on the main page.
- On clicking the Apply Online link, a new window will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the basic information asked for.
- Finally, click on Submit button.
- Take a printout of the CISF ASI Recruitment 2022 application form for future reference.
When will the online application for CISF ASI Recruitment 2022 start?
The online application process of CISF Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Vacancy will start from 27th December 2021.
How many vacancies are there in CISF SI Recruitment 2022?
There is a total of 647 vacancies in CISF Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2021-22.
What is the last date to apply for CISF SI Recruitment 2022?
The last date to submit the online form of CISF SI Recruitment is 5th February 2022.