BECIL Recruitment 2023 Job Notification: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited [BECIL] has Invited an Online Application for the recruitment of 73 Posts for candidates from All over India.
BECIL Recruitment 2023
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
|Post Name||LDC/ DEO/Lab Technician and other posts|
|Total Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Notification Released||07 March 2023|
|Apply Start on||11 March 2023|
|Apply End on||21 March 2023|
|Last Payment||21 March 2023|
|Admit card Available||Soon Update|
|Exam Date||Soon Update|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 885/-|
|SC / ST /||Rs. 531/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2023)|
|Maximum||35, 45* Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Admit Card||Soon Update|
BECIL Recruitment 2023, Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Applicants who want to appear for BECIL Recruitment 2023 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, the age limit, Selection Process, also know Exam Pattern, and Syllabus 2023.
BECIL Vacancy details 2023
|Category||No. of Posts|
|LDC/ DEO/Junior Administrative Assistant||10|
|Lab Attendant (Pathology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry||06|
|Lab Technician (Pathology and others)||12|
|Medical Social Worker||01|
|Radiographer/Technician (Radiology) GradeII||04|
|UDC/Sr. Administrative Assistant and more…..||40|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2023
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for BECIL Recruitment 2023
- Radiographer: B.Sc (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3-year course from a recognized University/Institution.
- Medical Lab Technologist: B.Sc. (MLT) from a Government recognized University/Institute with two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Patient Care Coordinator: Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Phlebotomist: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists/Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) from a Govt. recognized University/Intuition.
- Lab Attendant: 10+2 with Science
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2023)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years, (Radiographer: 45 years)
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officers will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
How to Apply Online for BECIL Recruitment 2023
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment Examinations 2023. The BECIL Applications Form Registration starts on 11 March 2023.
- Identity Card
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@becil.com)
- Career> Registration Form(Online Apply)
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password
- Fill out the form with Basic information & Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit,
- take the Print.