State Level Police Recruitment Board, [SLPRB] Assam, has invited an online Application for recruitment of Constable, Squad Commander, and Driver (Operator) Posts for filling 487 posts. Interested Candidate Apply Online from February 16 To March 17, 2022.
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 -Overview
STATE-LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM
|Post Name||Constable, Commander & Driver|
|Total Vacancies||487 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14000 – 60,500/-|
|Advt. No.||466/2021/ 173|
|Notification Released||15th February 2022|
|Apply Start on||16 February 2022|
|Apply End on||17 March 2022|
|Last Payment||17 March 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Minimum||18, 20* Years|
|Maximum||25, 24* Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
Assam Police (Constable, Commander & Driver) Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details 2022, SLPRB Apply Online
Applicants who want to appear for Assam Police (Constable, Commander & Driver) Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know the Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022.
Recruitment rallies will be conducted in the districts of Assam for the selection of candidates for appointment against the following number of vacant posts in the Pay Scale Rs. 14000-60,500/ (Pay Band II).
Assam Police (Constable, Commander & Driver) Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Constable (Dispatch Rider)||10|
|Assistant Squad Commander||5|
Eligibility Criteria — Assam Police (Constable, Commander & Driver)
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLES (WO/WT/OPR – 441, MESSENGER-14, CARPENTER-3, UB- 2 & DISPATCH RIDER -10) IN APRO AND 5 POSTS OF ASSOC. SQUAD COMMANDER & 12 POSTS OF DRIVER (OPERATOR) IN FIRE & EMERGENCY SERVICES, ASSAM
Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent residents of Assam. Selected candidates will have to submit proof of residence /Domicile Certificate after the publication of the final select list.
- Constable (WO/WT/OPR): 10+2 (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council.
- Constable (UB): HSSLC or Class- XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Constable (Messenger): HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess a valid driving license for LMV, MMV & HMV, etc.
- Constable (Carpenter): HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and passed prescribed ITI course in trade.
- Constable (Dispatch Rider): HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess a valid driving license for LMV, MMV & HMV, etc.
- Assistant Squad Commander: Class-XII passed or equivalent (Science) having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council. The candidates must have obtained pass marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) of 10+2 (Science) examination to apply for the post.
- Driver Operator: Class VIII passed and must possess a valid driving license for HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicles) from a recognized Authority (Assam State only).
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Asstt. Squad Commander: 20 to 24 years.
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
- Physical Standard Test, (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
Apply Online — Assam Police (Constable, Commander & Driver) Recruitment 2022
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Assam Police Services Recruitment 2022. The Assam Police (SLPRB) (Constable, Commander & Driver) Recruitment 2022 Registration starts on 16th February 2022.
- Identity Card
- Standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (https://www.slprbassam.in/)
- Online Application Portal >> Apply Online
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration (generate Assam police id) & log in with Mob. no. & DOB
- Fill out the form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required* Documents.
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.
Physical Standard Test, (PST)
|Height||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Chest||80-85 cm (5)||–|
|Running||3200m in 14 min||1600m in 8 min|
|Long Jump||335 cm||244 cm|