Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh (HMFW AP) has released a detailed notification for the recruitment of 4755 Posts for candidates from All over India. AP MLHP Recruitment 2022 The last date for receipt of applications is 16.04.2022.
AP MLHP Recruitment 2022 – Overview
HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
|Post Name||Mid-Level Health Provider|
|Total Vacancies||4755 Posts|
|Notification Released||7 April 2022|
|Apply Start on||7 April 2022|
|Apply End on||16 April 2022|
|Last Payment||16 April 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. /-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. /-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Maximum||35, 40* Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|AP NHM||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
AP MLHP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for AP MLHP Recruitment 2022 need to know about the vacancy details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, the age limit, Selection Process.
Candidates will be able to check the provisional merit list and raise objections from 20 April 2022 onwards. Date of publication of Final merit list & Provisional Selection List 25.04.2022.
AP MLHP Vacancy details 2022
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for AP MLHP Recruitment 2022.
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for AP MLHP Recruitment 2022
- Passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A candidate must hold a Batchelor’s degree in B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized university and be registered in the AP Nursing Council.
- The candidate also must have studied the Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as an integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N).
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35* Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP) will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Marks obtained in the B.Sc. (N) course are the criteria for selection.
- final merit list
Apply Online — MLHP Recruitment 2022 Andhra Pradesh
Some Easy Stape to apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Mid-Level Health Provider 2022. The HMFW MLHPs Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 7th APRIL 2022. Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 7 April to 16 April 2022.
- Identity Card
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Marks Memos of B.Sc., (Nursing) all year
- Certificate of Permanent Registration in AP Nursing & Midwives Council
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@cfw.ap.nic.in)
- Read the Carefully Instructions,
- Fill out the MLHP Application Form,
- Registration & Login with Email Id & Password,
- Fill out the form with Basic Information,
- Upload the Required Documents,
- Pay the Applications Fee,
- Click on Final Summit & take the Print.
Method of Appointment:
The appointment is purely on a contract basis for the period of one year and will be renewed based on the performance and availability of funds.