AP ICET – 2022: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test – Registration 2022 has started on 12th May. Apply Online till June 10th, 2022.
AP ICET 2022 – Entrance Test
Conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE
|Exam Name||AP ICET – 2022|
|Notification Released||12 May 2022|
|Apply Start on||12 May 2022|
|Apply End on||10 June 2022|
|Last Payment||10 June 2022|
|Admit card Available||Soon|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 650/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 550/-|
|Payment Method||Cards & net Banking|
|Age Limit (As on 01-January-2022)|
|Age Relaxation||As per rule.|
|Apply Online||Registration & Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
AP ICET 2022 – Entrance Exam Details 2022
Applicants who want to appear for AP ICET 2022 – Entrance Examination 2022 need to know about the Seat details, the application process, Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification, age limit, Selection Process, also know Exam Pattern, and Syllabus 2022.
AP ICET 2022 – Entrance Test Seat details 2022
|Category||No. of seat|
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2022
Educational qualifications and Age Limits for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET-2022) are given below.
- MBA – Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA – Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with “Mathematics” as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level.
- Candidates with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are
eligible to take admission through ICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process
Age Limit (As of 1st January 2022)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – Years
Age Relaxation SC / ST / Female for 5 Years
The Competitive Examination for Admission into first-year MBA/MCA Courses for the academic year 2022-22. will be conducted in the following successive stages :
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
How to Apply Online for AP ICET 2022 – Entrance Exam
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2022 – Entrance Test Examinations 2021. The AP ICET 2022 – Entrance Test Applications Form 2022 Registration starts on 12th May 2022. Details for submission of an online application with a late fee are available on the website.
- Identity Card
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
Note: Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at the Official website portal.
Some Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website (@cets.apsche .ap.gov.in)
- Home > AP ICET – 2022
- Read the Carefully Instructions
- Registration & Pay the Applications Fee,
- Log in with your Payment Reference ID, Email Id & Password
- Fill the Form with Basic Information
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Click on Final Summit
- take the Print.